You are using a website operated and owned by Fitness Pro 24 7. Our full company name is Fitness Pro 24 7 Ltd (trading as Charlotte Jane) and we are registered in England and Wales with registration number 09410242. Referred to as “Fitness Pro” or “Charlotte Jane” or “we” in this agreement. By accessing or using the Charlotte Jane website, the Charlotte Jane service, or any application made available by Charlotte Jane, however accessed, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions which consists of the following policies:
- Data protection policy
- Fee Charging Policy
- Cancellation Policy
- Return and Refund Policy
- Acceptable Use Policy
- Prohibited Use
- Content Standards
- Links to Other Websites
- Cookies Policy
- Contact us
(and together, are the “Terms and Conditions”).
Last updated: (04/05/2020)
Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”, “Terms and Conditions”) carefully before using the http://www.charlotte-jane.co.uk website operated by Fitness Pro 24 7 Ltd.
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then do not access the Service.
There may be times when we offer a special feature or special offer that has its own terms and condition that apply in addition to these Terms and Conditions. In those cases, the terms specific to the special feature or special offer shall be available with the details of the feature or offer.
Contact Fitness Pro
If you have any questions regarding these Terms and Conditions, or if you have any questions, complaints, claims or other legal concerns relating to Fitness Pro or its business, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or write to Units 3 & 4, Rose Farm Business Park, Countesthorpe Road, LE8 5QW.
1.- “Account” – a registered user account with Fitness Pro 24 7 Ltd / charlotte-jane.co.uk
2.- “Fitness Pro” – is the application owned and distributed by Fitness Pro 24 7 Ltd.
3.- “Fitness Pro service” – Fitness Pro provides the service of a platform where you can view information
4.- “Fitness Pro Website”- website www.charlotte-jane.co.uk
5.- “Content” – means any data, text, files, information, usernames, images, graphics, photos, profiles, links and other content or materials.
6. “Product”- means any digital or physical fitness or related product through the Charlotte Jane website or Charlotte Jane applications.
8. “Software”- means the Fitness Pro application that a user can use on a computer or supported mobile devices in order to utilize the Services; the Software may be downloaded or accessed on the Internet.
If you wish to purchase any product or service made available through the Service (“Purchase”), you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your Purchase including, without limitation: your name, your age, your current and past medical history and your reasons for wanting to sign up. If you are pregnant or postnatal you will be asked for any pregnancy details relevant for using our service, including: due date/birth date, contraindications, birth detail and any complications. We will also ask you to seek permission from an appropriate health professional, before commencing in the use of our Service.
- You must create an Account in order to use the Service.
- You must be at least 16 years old to use the Service.
- You must use the Charlotte Jane website (www.charlotte-jane.co.uk) and Service only in accordance with our Acceptable Use Policy.
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs through your Account and you agree you will not sell, transfer, license, share or assign your account, followers, username, or any Account rights. With the exception of people or businesses that are expressly authorized to create Accounts on behalf of their employers or clients, Fitness Pro prohibits the creation of and you agree that you will not create an account for anyone other than yourself. You also represent that all information you provide or provided to Charlotte Jane upon registration and at all times will be true, accurate, current and complete and you agree to update your information as necessary to maintain its truth and accuracy.
- You agree that you will not solicit, collect or use the login credentials of other Charlotte Jane users.
- Before commencing on any of the website packages you must complete a Physical Activity Readiness Questionnaire (PAR Q) which is only relevant for the person who has signed up.
- Before taking part in our classes, group or 1:1 training sessions you must complete a PARQ form. If you answer YES to any of the questions then you must seek medical advice / approval before taking part. If at any time the answers to any of the questions change you must update us. If your health status changes it is very important that you again check with your GP (or other) to make sure there are not any reasons as to why you should not continue. If you continue with any parts of the Product without gaining permission you do so entirely at your own risk and Fitness Pro 24 7 does not accept any liability.
- If you are taking part in any of our prenatal or postnatal programs following our online videos or coming to any classes, group or 1:1 training sessions. You must check with your midwife before coming, even if you do not have any medical concerns. Our online programs, face to face classes and training sessions are not suitable for anyone who has not had their (6-10 week) postnatal check-up and been given the all clear to exercise. If you had initially been given the all clear to exercise at your 6-10 week check-up but you are starting an online program, class, group or 1:1 training sessions after this point you now need to gain consent from your GP before commencing in any exercise.
- For your safety it is important that you follow the videos as instructed through the members area.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secret and secure.
- You must wear suitable clothing when taking part in our online programs / classes and group training sessions. Clothing should be comfortable and you should not have anything in your pockets or any bits hanging off your clothes. If you come along to a class or training session wearing unsuitable clothing you will be asked to change.
- You are advised to exercise at least 2 hours after eating and it is important that you stay hydrated. If at any point during the workout you start to feel unwell or if you experience any pain or feel uncomfortable then you must stop the workout.
- If you have booked in for a sports /pregnancy / hot stone or Indian head massage you must fill in our health / consent form prior to having any treatment. If you are pregnant or have any general medical conditions it is your responsibility to get permission from your relevant GP / Midwife or other health professional.
- Any links shared on Charlotte Jane website or associated social media accounts are your responsibility and we take no responsibility for any third party links shared on the Charlotte Jane website. If we find that any third party links you have posted do not comply with our Terms and Conditions, you will removed from the Service.
- You must not defame, stalk, bully, abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate people or entities and you must not post private or confidential information via the Service. If found doing so we will delete your account and report you to the relevant authorities.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorised purpose
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and Content that you submit, post or display on or via the Service.
- You must not change, modify, adapt or alter the Service or change, modify or alter another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, Charlotte Jane website or Fitness Pro 24 7 Ltd in any way.
You must not create or submit unwanted emails, comments, likes or other forms of commercial or harassing communications (spam) to any users of the Service or anyone associated with Fitness Pro 24 7.
It is your responsibility to keep us updated on your health if it changes.
Testimonials, case studies and examples found at charlotte-jane.co.uk are unverified results that have been forwarded to use by users of charlotte-jane.co.uk or face to face clients and may not reflect the typical purchaser’s experience. They may not apply to the average person and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results.
Rights and Ownership
- You acknowledge that we may not always identify paid services, sponsored content, or commercial communications as such.
- You represent and warrant that: (i) you own the Content posted by you on or through the Service or otherwise have the right to grant the rights and licenses set forth in these Terms and Conditions; (ii) the posting and use of your Content on or through the Service does not violate, misappropriate or infringe on the rights of any third party, including, without limitation, privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, trademark and/or other intellectual property rights; (iii) you agree to pay for all royalties, feeds, and any other monies owed by reason of Content you post on or through the Service; and (iv) you have the legal right and capacity to enter into these Terms and Conditions in your jurisdiction.
- The Service contains Content owned or licensed by Fitness Pro 24 7 (“Charlotte Jane Content”). You will not remove, alter, conceal any copyright, trademark, service mark or other proprietary rights notices incorporated in or accompanying the Charlotte Jane Content. You will not reproduce, modify, adapt, prepare derivative works based on, perform, display, publish, distribute, transmit, broadcast, sell, license or otherwise exploit the Charlotte Jane Content.
- All online contents and products are owned by Fitness Pro 24 7 and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without prior written permission from Charlotte Jane/Fitness Pro 24 7 Ltd.
- You agree that Charlotte Jane is not responsible for, and does not endorse nor monitor, any third party Content posted within the Service. Charlotte Jane does not have any obligation to pre-screen, monitor, edit, or remove any third party Content. If your Content violates these Terms and Conditions, you may bear legal responsibility for that Content.
3. Data Protection Policy
All web subscriptions are handled by Stripe (and are bound by these terms and conditions. https://stripe.com/gb/privacy) and PayPal (and their terms and conditions https://www.paypal.com/uk/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full).
Once users on the site register they will have to subscribe in order to get access to the content on the website. We offer the following auto-renewing subscriptions (includes price per month, after the initial payment see below):
- £10 Silver Membership
- £15 Gold Membership
- £20 Platinum Membership
For payments made via web, conversions to your home currency will be handled by your account provider and a conversion fee may be charged for this process.
Subscribing will give you access to the online fitness programs and information videos as well PDF downloadables.
- If you decide to subscribe, you agree to instantly pay the price shown upon confirmation of purchase.
- Payment will be charged to the payment account linked to the card when subscribing via web.
- If it is not cancelled earlier on, a subscription will automatically renew within 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period.
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours before the end of the subscription period.
- You have the right to manage your subscription and auto-renewal may be turned off at any point after purchase.
- The amount you paid for your subscription (minimum 2 months) upon purchase is non-refundable even if the subscription is terminated early.
- 5. Fee Charging Policy
- In consideration of the face to face services offered by Fitness Pro employees including but not limited to: stretch and Pilates classes, massages, personal training and small group sessions. All sessions will be paid according to the session rates stated at the time of booking an appointment. All one-off sessions will require a deposit no less than half the amount of the session before a booking can be made. All packages or pre-paid personal training sessions, face to face sessions and classes will expire 6 months from purchase date.
- Sessions must be paid for by standing order, BACS, cheque or cash payment.
- 6. Disclaimer
- All Charlotte Jane content has been designed by Level 3 Personal Trainers and Nutritionists, Level 3 Pilates Instructors (including qualifications in: ante and postnatal fitness and ante and postnatal Pilates, Pilates with equipment and Pilates for common orthopaedic problems). If you, as an individual suffer from any allergies or any other health issues you must contact your GP, midwife or appropriate health professional before starting Charlotte Jane.
- As stated in the General Use Terms you must complete an PARQ form when you register for an online subscription and if you answer yes to any of the questions then you must seek professional consent prior to taking part in any of the online content, products, face to face classes or 1:1 fitness and small group training sessions. If you do not seek appropriate advice before starting any of the programs then you do so entirely at your own risk.
- Our online Service including our programs have been designed to improve your general fitness and flexibility. Our Service including our programs may not be used to substitute seeing a doctor or appropriate medical professional in the case of any injury, health issue or complication. The online programs must be followed correctly and the videos must be completed in the correct order as they progress gradually. For more information please see our acceptable use policy. Fitness Pro 24 7 cannot accept any liability, directly or indirectly for any injury, illness or other loss (including, but not limited to incidental, special or consequential damages) whatsoever or however arising, resulting from the use or misuse of this product.
- 7. Cancellation
- Anyone who books in for a face-face session including but not limited to: massages, 1:1 personal training, group training sessions and classes is aware that:
- It is the responsibility of the client to ensure that the dates and times booked are correct. To cancel a booked session the client must notify Fitness Pro 24 7 either in person or by phone, text or email.
- A client will be charged for sessions missed as follows: with less than 72 hours’ notice for cancelling a face-face session
- By the client on more than 72 hours’ notice- no charge/no loss of session
- By the client on less than 72 hours’ notice, client must pay for the session in full
- By the client on less than 72 hours’ notice due to an emergency no charge due to “goodwill policy”
- By the trainer/masseuse/instructor – no charge or no loss of session
- A client will be charged for an online class if they cancel within less than 24 hours of the class time.
- Standing orders can only be cancelled by providing one month’s notice in writing to Fitness Pro 24 7 (Unit 3&4 Rose Farm Business Park, Countesthorpe, Leicestershire, LE8 5QW) or email email@example.com
- As stated in Subscriptions if you wish to cancel your online membership you must give two weeks’ notice.
- The cancellation policy will be adhered to in all cases.
- 8. Return and Refund Policy
- In terms of pre-paid block fitness sessions including massages, classes, workshops, group, 1:1 and online training sessions a refund can be requested under exceptional circumstances within 7 days of use of the first session.
- As the Charlotte Jane website (http://www.charlotte-jane.co.uk) is a digital product and as soon as you subscribe you have access to all the content available on the website, refunds cannot be issued unless under exceptional circumstances. Even if you made an accidental purchase, changed your mind, or realised that there are legitimate reasons why this website is not suitable for you, we will not be able to refund you. Terminating your subscription early does not give you the right to a refund of any unused portion of your subscription, even if you stop accessing the Website before the date when your subscription was set to expire.
- If you have purchased goods or a product from our website and wish to return them you may do so within 30 days of purchasing. Please return to: Fitness Pro 24 7, Unit 3 & 4 Rose Farm Business Park, Countesthorpe, Leicestershire, LE8 5QW.
- 9. Acceptable use policy
- This acceptable use policy sets out the terms between you and us under which you may access the Service. This acceptable use policy applies to all users of, and visitors to, the Service. You are responsible for your account on the Service, your details must not be shared with another users.
- Our Service including our programs may not be used to substitute seeing a doctor or appropriate medical professional in the case of any medical concern, injury or any complication. Our Service provided on Charlotte Jane is intended to provide you with information and whilst we will try our best to provide credited up to date information you must not use the information provided to self-diagnose or treat any kind or injury.
- You must seek appropriate medical advice before using the Service and if your health status changes in any way after you have signed up then you must again seek medical advice. If at any point you have any concerns you must consult your doctor or other medical professional. The online programs must be followed correctly and the videos must be completed in the correct order as they progress gradually. For more information please see our appropriate use and disclaimer policy. Fitness Pro 24 7 ltd cannot accept any liability, directly or indirectly for any injury, illness or other loss (including, but not limited to incidental, special or consequential damages) whatsoever or however arising, resulting from the use or misuse of this product.
- If when using our face to face services including massages, classes, workshops, 1:1, group sessions personal training or online live classes you act in an inappropriate way to cause any kind of upset to staff or other clients of the face to face service. Your session/s will be terminated with no refund.
- Your use of our site Charlotte-Jane.co.uk means that you accept, and agree to abide by, all the policies in our Terms and Conditions.
- 10. Prohibited Use
- You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
- In any way that breaches and applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose of effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
- You also agree:
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- Any part of our site;
- Any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
- Any software used in the provision of our site; or
- Any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
- Not to abuse our staff through emails or social media. Any form of abuse will result in your account being blocked.
- We will provide clear information to you about the kind of service offered, if it is moderated and what form of moderation is used (including whether it is human or technical).
- We will do our best to assess any possible risks for users (and in particular, for children) from third parties when they use any interactive service provided on our site, and we will decide in each case whether it is appropriate to use moderation of the relevant service (including what kind of moderation to use) in the light of those risks. However, we are under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any interactive service we provide on our site, and we expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any interactive service by a user in contravention of our content standards, whether the service is moderated or not.
- The use of any of our interactive services by a minor is subject to the consent of their parent or guardian. We advise parents who permit their children to use an interactive service that it is important that they communicate with their children about their safety online, as moderation is not fool proof. Minors who are using any interactive service should be made aware of the potential risks to them.
- You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
- 11. Content standards
- These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our site (contributions), and to any interactive services associated with it.
- You must comply with the spirit and the letter of the following standards. The standards apply to each part of any contributions as well as to its whole.
- Contributions must:
- Be acute (where they state facts).
- Be genuinely held (where they state opinion).
- Comply with application law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
- Contributions must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory of any person.
- Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- Promote sexually explicit material.
- Promote violence.
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trademark of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Be made in breach of any legal duty owned to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- Promote any illegal activity.
- Be threatening, abusive or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- Give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case.
- Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
- 12. Termination
- We may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
- 13. Content
- All contents provided on Charlotte Jane website is owned by Fitness Pro 24 7 and is available for all single account users.
- 14. Links to Other Websites
- Our Service may contain links to third-part web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Fitness Pro 24 7 Ltd.
- Fitness Pro 24 7 Ltd has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Fitness Pro 24 7 shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss cause or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such websites or services.
- 15. Cookies Policy
- This anonymous information is used and analysed only at an aggregate level to help us understand trends and patterns. None of this information is reviewed at an individual level.
- 16. Changes
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is required we will try to provide at least 30 days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes as required change will be determined at our sole discretion.
Contact Fitness Pro
If you have any questions regarding these Terms and Conditions, or if you have any questions, complaints, claims or other legal concerns relating to Fitness Pro or its business, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org